Sunday, February 22, 2009

Woodloch Pines





































We got the nicest invitation from my best friend to go spend the night with her and her boys at Woodloch Pines in PA. We don't get to see each other very often and it's always fun when our kids get together. Woodloch Pines is pretty close to where we live and it only took me a little over an hour to get there. This place is really nice. It's family oriented with tons to do. They have an indoor kids water park, kiddie pool, indoor playground and tons of kids activities. The food was good and the kids had a great time seeing Auntie Beff (as she's affectionately known)and the kids. I also got to see my goddaughter which was the highlight of my trip, even though it was a quick visit, it was great to catch up with her. I'm hoping we get to see eachother again really soon!

No comments: