Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Watching tv




I had another opportunity to take a picture of the 3 kids together last night. I never get all three together since someone seems to always be whining or crying when I get the camera out. It amazes me how different the girls look but how much Emily is starting to resemble her big brother these days. My goddaughter was over on Saturday and was looking at the pictures I have in my foyer and she said "I don't remember Brynnie being that dark!" My little princess was born with olive skin (like daddy) and tons of dark black hair. I think Jess was assuming that all babies look alike when they are brothers and sisters and was expecting to see Emily with dark hair and olive skin. I love my kids to pieces and it makes me sad watching them grow up. It's going by way to fast!

2 comments:

Julie said...

What a beautiful picture of Brynn in that second shot! And Adam and Dylan have the same pjs. :)

Alana Goldstein said...

I love that they all have footy PJ's on. These pictures are so cute.