Thursday, February 5, 2009

Trains, trains and more trains...


Dylan has trains on his mind 24/7 and I know he even dreams about trains. Daddy was on a mission at Christmas to find Dylan a Lionel train and bought the Polar Express electric train.
Dyl has been a little cranky the last week so I have been bribing him (bad mommy). I told him if he woke up in a good mood, didn't fight with his sister and cry or whine I would take him to the local furniture store that had a Lionel train display. So this morning he woke up happy, ate breakfast without whining, was overall a pleasant little boy I know he can be. I dropped him off at school and told him that if he behaved all day, I definitely would take him to see the model trains. So 2:15 rolled around and as soon as I walked into his classroom he announced "i've been such a good boy all day mommy, time to go to the furniture store!" I followed through on my end and now Dylan is on a train-high now and cannot wait to get home and put the tunnel up on his Lionel train...boy of boy he LOVES his trains...


2 comments:

Alana Goldstein said...

special treats are not considered bribering. Don't fret! I bet he is so excited.

Alana Goldstein said...

oops I meant bribing