Friday, February 20, 2009

Bed for Brynnie...


Brynn has had an incredible growth spurt this past month. She is such a thin child that buying pants that fit her is a real task. That's pretty much the reason we keep her in dresses (other than the fact it makes potty training easier). I took Miss Brynn clothes shopping last Monday and when we got home she was playing in her room while I put everything away. She was laying on her bed when I realized pretty soon she's going to outgrow that too! As a child I always wanted a canopy bed. Something really frilly. I had this cool canopy-looking thing over my bed when I was a baby/toddler that I wished they still made. I still remember that it was bright yellow gingham and I really loved how cool it looked.
I prefer cherry furniture in my house which makes finding some furniture a hard task. I was surfing the internet yesterday and found a cherry canopy bed! I think Brynn would love this in her big girl room. Stephen is in for a real treat having two daughters. What purchase will I come up with next?


No comments: