Friday, February 13, 2009

sisters




The first two weeks when Emme came home from the hospital was very hard for little Brynnie. She was the baby and little princess for so long and then we bring this baby home and her world was turned upside down. It took a little while but one morning Brynn woke up and she must have realized Emily is here to stay. She loves her baby sister so much (and that's what she calls Em--her "baby sister" or lately "honey bunny"). I love having two girls. I dress them alike (which I know they will hate one day). I'm looking forward to tea parties, playing dress up and taking them to NYC to the American Girl store. Here are some pics of the sisters. I hope they grow up to love each other, respect each other and be the best of friends....




1 comment:

Julie said...

What a beautiful shot of Brynn in that first pic! It was so nice to read about the relationships between them. I am anxious to see how my kids turn out. Van and Adam are very close though so I am hoping it continues.