Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Lancaster '09











Stephen and I have been together for almost 13 years now. I still find that incredibly hard to believe, but it has been that long. I remember years ago we talked about going to Lancaster eventually for a vacation. I took a quick trip (if you can say 4 hours one way is a quick trip), when Dylan was 2 years old to Lancaster for a Day out with Thomas with my very close friend and her little boys. Since we have had such an extremely busy Summer, Stephen wasn't able to take any time off from work but finally was able to sneak away from the office for a couple of days so we said why not go to Lancaster for another Day Out with Thomas. So that's exactly what we did-- it was such a great weekend and the kids are still talking about how much fun they had.








No comments: