Monday, September 28, 2009

Happy 9 months Emily







Today Emily turns 9 months old. She makes me smile every time I look at her beautiful face. Her personality is starting to emerge and she's quite a character already. Now that we hit the dreaded 9 month mark, I'm watching and praying that she doesn't get the courage to try to walk. Dylan was an early walker and back then we were so excited and thrilled that he walked so soon. I'm not feeling the eagerness for her to grow up as much as I was with the other two. Em climbed up two stairs yesterday and it's a matter of time before she's going to pull herself up on the couch in the living room. She's pretty fearless and quite frankly scares me. She's a little love though and I'm so glad she is in our lives.

1 comment:

Alana Goldstein said...

Happy 9 months Em! She is so sdorable. I want to squeeze her and snuggleher right now.