Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Zing Zang Zoom!
























































Last Friday I decided to treat my kids to a day in Manhattan. We have seen the commercials for the Ringling Bros Circus for a while now, so I figured why not! Brynn really has not seen a lot of shows, honestly because I never thought she could handle sitting still watching anything longer than 15-20 minutes. I called my sisters and told them my plan and they were all for it. So Emme stayed home with my sister Michelle and my sister Lisa, me my nephews and niece spent the day together. We took the train (guess who liked that?) and it worked out perfect. The show was at Madison Square Garden and Penn Station is basically downstairs from the Garden so we got off of the train and went right to the Garden. I was shocked at how well behaved Miss Brynn was. She was so excited and loved the elephants and show so much! It was a great day with everyone and I was pooped by the time I got home!




















No comments: