Thursday, March 26, 2009

Chuck E Cheese











I have been putting a trip to Chuck E Cheese off for a long time. I took Dylan there last year for a birthday party and honestly I was NOT impressed by the place. I've seriously become a germaphobe since Emily was born and places like Chuck E's gross me out. I can honestly say it wasn't as bad as I remembered. Dylan found the train "game" and pretty much played that the entire time we were there. Brynn was as happy as she could be in the Chuck E car that rocked back and forth. They ate their dinner, ran all of their little energy off and right before we left I put them in their PJs so they could go right to bed when we got home. I guess I found a place to treat the kids to here and there as a reward--and little Emme slept right through it...I took a pic of her sound asleep.








No comments: