Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The birthday party



















































Stephen and I talked a couple times about having the kids birthday parties together. At first we didn't think it would be fair to either one of the kids if we did their parties together--well that was BEFORE Emily arrived. Life is so insanely busy these days I couldn't imagine doing two separate birthday parties for the kids, especially since Dylan and Brynn's birthdays are 3 weeks apart. Since both kids pretty much have the same friends I figured we would attempt a joint birthday party this year and see how it goes. I do have to say I think it went quite well. Dylan had his Thomas theme and we had a Disney Princess theme for Brynn. The weather was fantastic thankfully and I think all of the kids had a great time. The bounce house is always a hit and all 55+ kids that were there seemed to have a good time....




















1 comment:

Alana Goldstein said...

Two is better than one! We do the same thing.
We had so much fun on Saturday. you guys throw an amazing party.