Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Thomas Show
















What a great show Thomas Live! was. I have to recommend it to everyone, especially little boys who like Thomas the Train. I was impressed with how well behaved the kids in the audience were too. The only bad thing was the price of parking $40 to park for less than two hours...quite pricey but I love Manhattan so I'd do it again in a heartbeat. It was a nice day to spend with my son. We don't get much one on one time together these days so it was extra special for both of us.





2 comments:

Amy said...

That looks so awesome! We were out of town when Thomas was in our area. Sigh. I hope he comes again. Looks like a perfect outing for pre-school boys!

Alana Goldstein said...

I bet this made his day, year, life, etc...
He will never forget seeing this.