Sunday, November 30, 2008

Dress up


Brynn has finally taken to wearing a princess dress that I bought last year from the Children's Place clearance rack after Halloween. She can wear this dress all day, every day, in fact, she wore it almost all day Thankgiving Day until I made her change to go to her grandfather's house for dinner. I managed to get a picture of her and Dylan sitting nicely together---too bad I already had our Christmas cards already made because I would have definitley used this one.

2 comments:

Kali said...

So cute - what a great pic!

Alana Goldstein said...

Warning...soon you will have princess costumes, shoes, beads, tiaras, and bags strewn all over your house. BP and BB have a nice trunk for all their costume "stuff", but it ALWAYS looks like the trunk barfed princess gear all over the floor.
I just clean it up once a day now.