Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Christmas pictures














































I was less than pleased with Sears yesterday. Since the baby will be arriving soon and complete bedrest is right around the corner, I wanted to be sure that the kids got their Christmas pics done as soon as possible. Dylan did not have school yesterday so I thought it would be a great opportunity to head to Sears Portrait Studio & get some holiday shopping done also. What a nightmare our trip was. The studio triple booked appointments and we had to wait 2 hours before the kids even went in for pictures. My little princess was not happy so I only was able to get one good pic of the kids together for Christmas and one picture of Brynn by herself. Some pics were okay but not what I was looking for. I'll be working on taking my own Christmas card pic this year I guess...

4 comments:

Amy said...

Wow, I would have thought you'd be all alone since you are planning sooooo far in advance. Boo on Sears. Love Brynnies hat though!

Julie said...

I like the one with Brynn leaning on Dylan like you said. Dylan looks great but Brynn looks less than thrilled. :( It's too bad we don't have many options of places to go to. :(

Alana Goldstein said...

First of all Miss Bedrest... I cannot believe you have Christmas outfits ready and you ventured to Sears for pictures. You are insanely organized and just insane. Second, check out Michael Bloom photography for next time, but don't tell your husband that I gave you the idea. Someone just told me about him. He is an amazing photographer, but costly. He has a website.

SPS said...

Sears is always understaffed unfortunately and overbooked. You're never supposed to turn down an appointment and it's very sales based. That's why I left and started a whole blog about it.