Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween '08





















Oh Halloween! Unfortunately Stephen and I were very sick with the stomach virus Halloween Day. I was not feeling well but determined to take the kids to atleast a couple houses to go trick or treating. We got to 4 or 5 places during the afternoon. Brynn carried her little sack around pushing it at everyone as if she was saying "Fill 'er up". Dylan had the whole "trick or treat, smell my feet" song down pat. Thankfully my mom is up here visiting and my sister offered to take Dylan with them to Trunk or Treat and to the local firehouse for their Halloween Party. Brynnie had a horrible cold so she stayed home with us and gave out candy. She really liked seeing all of the kids come to the door trick or treating and handing out candy. I think she enjoyed wearing her flower costume the most though because she would have worn it to sleep that night if I would have let her.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

The kiddos look so cute together!!!!! I can't believe how much Brynnie has grown! Love their costumes!!