Monday, November 24, 2008

Let's Paint
















Stephen was in Canada for 11 days and I knew I had to get a game plan together to keep myself busy and keep my children entertained while he was gone. It's not very often that I get to do one on one things with the kids. My goddaughter visited two weeks ago and I promised her we would have a special day together. Last winter a group of friends got together and went to Let's Paint, a pottery place to make Christmas ornaments. Dylan has been asking to get back there and I thought it would be a great opportunity to work on some ornaments and Dylan and Jess could make something special. They enjoyed painting their pottery pieces and our finished products should be ready in a day or two!










1 comment:

Julie said...

I am so glad you went there. I love that place!!