Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas dresses


As long as I can remember I always said when I had a little girl of my own, I would always put her in dresses. Anyone who knows me, knows how I love to shop and my new weakness is girls outfits. I have to buy everything that matches, tights, hair clips, you name it! Now that Brynn is older, it is so much more fun shopping for girly things. Luckily she doesn't mind wearing dresses (although we do fight over her putting tights or stockings on in the mornings). This past weekend I went to the mall and went to Gymboree where they had the cutest winter outfits. I found last month though in Sears this Christmas dress that I fell in love with. It is red corduroy material and has holiday embroidered decorations all over the bottom. Brynn will probably be able to wear this dress again next year since I bought it a little big. Look how cute she looks (well minus the hair...this pic was taken right after her nap)!

2 comments:

Julie said...

LOVE the dress!!!

Alana Goldstein said...

I bet parents of little girls spend twice as much on clothing. The accessories are addicting!