Monday, November 24, 2008

Manhattan





































I purchased Radio City Christmas show tickets months ago when I got a fantastic deal to buy one and get one free! I wasn't feeling so great last week but after seeing my doctor and thinking long and hard about walking around Manhattan, I thought I would be okay to make a day trip as long as I didn't walk a ton or stress myself out. I absolutely LOVE the city and could spend days just walking around looking at the buildings and now, the decorated store fronts. Dylan shares my love of NYC and couldn't wait to see the Rockettes again this year. Instead of driving down to the show and spending a fortune to park, we caught the train in Middletown and enjoyed the ride. My nephew Ryan and sister Michelle came with us. Again Dylan was all smiles the entire day and passed out on the train ride home. It was so much fun. I'm looking forward to taking Brynn next year.








1 comment:

KarenS said...

Hey, kiddo - I was there last week, too! The Christmas show was great at Radio City, first time I was ever there, can you believe it?