Saturday, February 2, 2008

Thinking pink...


After arguing with myself for about a week I finally decided to bite the bullet and update Brynnie's room a little. I loved the shade of green that it was, but it was starting to look a little tired. Yesterday seemed like the perfect day to get down and dirty and start painting. What a difference & I think she loves having a girly room. I do have to admit that I felt sad after taking down all of the fish stuff, but it is neatly packed away if we decide to add another addition to our family in the future.

3 comments:

Julie said...

I love it! And I love the bedroom in general, so spacious (I spent time in there pumping one day before she was born on Dylan's birthday). Did you get bedding yet?

Poley said...

Bedding is going to be a gift for her for her birthday. I love her girly room!!!

Alana Goldstein said...

It looks so nice!! Did you do it all in one day???