Friday, February 22, 2008

Lazy snow day...



Unfortunately we are getting another snow storm today which means we are stuck indoors. Dylan and I decided we are going to have a lazy day today. We are going to lounge around in pjs, play games, watch DVDs and eat lots of popcorn. I think if Brynn could talk she would agree. So far we have watched 3 DVDs and put together 3 puzzles. I think after a quick nap both kids are going to be ready for house forts-----Maybe we'll even attempt going outside if the snow slows down. Days like this make you wish you were on a beach somewhere. This pic reminds me of my honeymoon in Bermuda, they have fantastic PINK beaches

1 comment:

Julie said...

I hear ya! Cross your fingers for me that it will be over at 11 tomorrow! I hope you guys can get up the hill!