Saturday, February 9, 2008

Seven things I love...

Inspired by BP and BB's mommy here are 7 things I love (in no particular order).

1. Seeing my sleepy-eyed children every morning.
2. Coffee....lots and lots of coffee. I know after a rough night with my daughter I can always count on a good cup of coffee to get me through the day.
3. Marriage...Being happily married to my high school sweetheart and best friend. It's been over 11 years we have been together and I can't wait to see what the next 50+ years has in store.
4. Music...Music of any kind and dancing around with my little boy. It's one of my favorite things to do with him (i could go without "Catch that Train" 10x a day though...)
5. Pictures. .. It's so nice to be able to open a photo album and look at pictures of places I've been, people I have met and beautiful things I've seen and experienced. Dylan and I have been looking at my wedding album a lot lately along with both kids' scrapbooks.
6. Friends... Nights out to dinner with friends and our kids. We haven't done this in quite some time but when we do get together with other families it's a ton of fun (and the kids even have a good time)
7. Family... Our family is now spread all over the east coast but we all know home is where the heart is and although we are not all together all of the time, we love and miss eachother terribly.
8. (just for good measure)....Books...Dylan could read 100's of books a day and now he really understands what we are reading to him. I love snuggling up in bed with the two kids and reading stories. It's how we end every day.


thanks Alana....

No comments: