Monday, February 4, 2008

Little Gym











Our first Little Gym class was this morning. I told Dylan last night after the Super Bowl that he would be going there today. Of course he ran into my room this morning and told me he was ready to go to "Wittle Gym". Dyl immediately remembered the building as soon as we pulled into the parking lot. He remembered the routine of hanging your coat up, taking off your shoes and socks and sitting on the large mat to sing the welcome song. It's been a year since we have been there and I haven't seen him that happy or excited in a long, long time. Unfortunatley Brynnie still is too little for the class but I'm okay with waiting for her to get a little bigger so she can make some friends there too. Here are some pics of my very happy little boy---and check out his cubby feet. He made me take a pic of his stamps

2 comments:

Julie said...

It is an amazing place. I love it there. Which class did you decide to do? I called and said I wasn't going today because of the weather, my dad told me it was going to get unpredictable. I am going to try to make up on Friday. Maybe we will see you next Monday?

Alana Goldstein said...

You will have to let me know what time your class is. I think we will reregister next month. Is Brynn going too???