Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Wayne County Fair 2010
















Sunday afternoon, after completing a little school shopping in Honesdale, the kids and I headed over to the Wayne County Fair. Holy moly was it a HOT day! Dylan was able to ride all of the kiddie rides, Brynn, my skinny little peanut, unfortunately was still too short to ride on some of the rides alone and poor Em could only go on 3 rides :( Since my girls were a little dissappointed we played a couple of games, ate some ice cream, and headed home to play. Maybe next year all 3 will be fortunate enough to enjoy the rides at the fair.





3 comments:

Amanda said...

you should have called us we could have met you there!! Let us know when you come to Honesdale again and we'll meet you!!

Poley said...

Amanda I think I walked right past Ryan's sister at the fair! It was a last minute idea to head to the fair on Sunday-- I will DEFINITELY call you next time --BTW--The kids squealed with delight when they got the silly bands in the mail!!! THANK YOU :D

Amanda said...

You probably did because her and Ryan's mom were there on Sunday. They kept calling us to come up but we were busy doing something with church. So glad you finally got the cards - I'm so sorry I didn't mail it sooner - kept thinking we'd see you guys and it never happened.