Thursday, August 12, 2010

Riding lesson #2


Brynnie really surprises me these days. What a lady she is becoming. Wednesday morning she got up, asked to put on pants (it was very muggy out by the way) so she could be ready for her ride with Comanche. She was pretty talkative this week and rode quite a bit. She is a fast learner and I don't think I have given her enough credit for this. After grooming Comanche and saddling him up, she quickly hopped on and was ready to go. I try to stay as far away from her and Amy so Brynn doesn't get distracted. She went around the ring a couple of times, did some zig-zag patterns around the cones and is learning some commands like "walk on" and "whoa".


After 3 more lessons, she is going to be able to go on a trail ride with Ms. Amy. She doesn't forget anything and asked me last night how many more classes before she can go alone with Amy--my little girl is growing up!

No comments: