Thursday, August 5, 2010

Riding lesson #1











Brynn started riding lessons yesterday morning at a local farm with our friend Amy. She was a little apprehensive at first but once everything was explained to her and she started brushing the horse, something instinctively snapped and she was in love. The horse she is going to be training with is named Camanche. He is a beautiful pony with a blonde mane and tail. Brynnie asked if she could go on a trail ride with Camanche at the end of her lesson and Ms. Amy promised her after she completes 4 more lessons, she and Amy are going to go on a trail ride together. It made me smile knowing that my little girl is going to have the opportunity that I didn't have growing up. Hopefully this is something that she will enjoy doing for years to come!




1 comment:

Julie said...

That's totally awesome! It seems like every little girl I know LOVES horses! They have horse camp at Frost Valley too. (But you have to be older I think) My neices go.