Tuesday, July 13, 2010

New do...


Oh what a Sunday we had...I thought I could catch up on some work at the office Sunday afternoon. No sooner did I sit down at my desk, Dylan and Brynnie went upstairs to watch tv. Dylan comes running down the stairs announcing that "BRYNNIE CUT HER HAIR!"-- The guilt was written all over his face (but he didn't know that I saw it).


I walked upstairs to Brynnie hiding under the conference room table giggling holding her cut hair in her hand. THANK GOODNESS he didn't cut her hair any shorter than he did--I was an extremely angry mommy and both kids got put in timeout so I could cool off.


Apparently the story I got, was Brynn wanted a hair cut--and has actually be begging me for a haircut for weeks but I can't cut her beautiful locks. Dylan thought I would be okay to cut her hair since his little sister requested him to do it. I was able to find a hair salon that could attempt to fix her hair...it's a lot shorter than it was and unfortunately when I took her home and washed and blow dryed her hair it definitely needs to be cut again...oh boy

No comments: