Monday, October 5, 2009

Pumpkin Party '09











The weather reports for this past Saturday were not the greatest. The forecast called for rain the entire day. What a bummer since the Pumpkin Party is the highlight of October. It marks the beginning of the month AND the start of the Halloween festivities for the entire month! When I woke up Saturday am, it looked a little dark out and I said to the kids let's go and see if it rains. Well it didn't rain, in fact it was incredibly humid and warm out. Dylan chose to be a knight this year (and I was thrilled when he didn't want to be a conductor), Brynn and Em were Little Bo Peep and her sheep. I met Nana Bridgette at the Library and we all had a fantastic yet exhausting day! I have to give props to the Daniel Pierce Library volunteers---they always make it a fun event!




1 comment:

Julie said...

My mom LOVED the little bo peep costume!