Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Build a bear
















Saturday I had lots of errands to run at the mall and since Dylan was spending a day of quality time with the Poley guys ice fishing, I took my girls with me. The person who invented the double stroller was a genius. Anyway, I have been kicking around the idea of having a Build a Bear birthday party for Brynnie this year. She has never been to the store before and she's at a great age where she tells you what she wants and what she likes and doesn't like. When Dylan was 18 months I brought him to Build a Bear and he made a monkey that we made with a button that taped Dylan's laugh. It's a priceless collectable. Brynn walked in to Build a Bear and found a very cute, cuddly lamb. She was hugging it and kissing it. I tickled her and we were able to tape her laugh to put in the lamb. She loved every part of the Build a Bear experience until I had to scan the tab on the animal's ear to make a Birth Certificate for it. Then the Brynn I know and love emerged, kicking, screaming and crying. Needless to say, a Build a Bear birthday party for my darling daughter won't be happening this year....here are some pics of our experience PRE temper tantrum.

1 comment:

Alana Goldstein said...

She looks so happy in the pics. i think you guys make up stories about poor brynnie haha