Thursday, March 26, 2009

Dylan's First Dentist experience

Dylan's first dental experience was quite an experience. He couldn't wait to go because I have been taking him with me for my cleanings for the last year so he knew what to expect when it was his turn. We went down to the dentist's office and Dylan patiently waited for his turn. He even drew the dental hygenist a picture of a train in the waiting room. HOWEVER when it was his turn to get his teeth cleaned, it was quite a feat. Eventually, after the screaming, he let the very patient dental hygenist count his teeth. I would have loved to take a pic of him sitting in the dental chair smiling, but that wasn't the case. He had to sit on my lap...

1 comment:

Julie said...

We take Adam to a pediatric dentist down in Middletown. I think it is called Pediatric dental arts or something. Chip really wanted a pediatric dentist just because he thought they would deal with kids better, and we don't mind it is in Middletown, we only go twice a year. We LOVe the place. It is for kids, they have cartoons set up while the kids are getting their teeth cleaned, the walls are painted really nice, they had a fish in the room at one point. ADam LOVES the dentist, he even got xrays last time. If you want more info let me know. PS. check out my blog, I put one of em's outfits on there.