Monday, January 3, 2011

Green belt







Dylan has been taking karate classes for about 14 months. After A LOT of practice and some hard training, he finally made it to the rank of green belt! This is a major accomplishment for my little 5 year old boy. I honestly can say he trained very, very hard for this belt and I was shocked when he passed the test. I was even more surprised when he broke the wooden board the day of promotions! I was upset that I had my camera in my pocket and missed getting a shot of him breaking the board. He was thrilled to say the least. He'll be a green belt for a while....i'm very proud of him for accomplishing this--it was not easy

1 comment:

Ten Nebula said...

Peace and light, Poley

I enjoy your blog.
I hope all is unfolding in your life in ease, harmony, joy, and abundance!
Have a great 2011!


Bright Blessings,

Ten Nebula
www.Tennebula.blogspot.com