Monday, January 3, 2011

Abby Caddaby Birthday Party...











Miss Emily Grace has a birthday during a terrible time of the year...Christmas. I promised her that she wouldn't miss out on having a birthday party just because of the busy holiday season. She's such a happy baby and I thought that she and some family and friends would enjoy going to Build a Bear and making a new stuffed animal. My oldest children love going to Build a Bear and Emily had yet to experience it. I picked up some Abby Caddaby birthday supplies, set up a little area in the mall's food court and couldn't wait to celebrate Em's 2nd birthday. Well that really didn't happen according to plan. About a half an hour after we arrived my poor baby had an ear infection that hit her pretty hard. She whailed in pain for hours and then finally passed out. What a horrible way to celebrate your 2nd birthday with your friends-- She would have really enjoyed her first Build a Bear experience.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Em and I almost share the same bday (dec 27) and I have hated it for the past 33 years. :( But my mom like you, always tried to make it a special day so keep up the good work! I remember around my 6th birthday I think, I woke up with chicken pox and we had to cancel the party. :( Poor Em. PS I saw that dress in Kohl's last weekend and almost bought it. Very cute