Monday, January 3, 2011

Brynn's Christmas Pageant


I was pretty upset that I was going to miss out on Brynn's very first school performance. When the Sing a Long at Dylan's school ended at 9:45 I was thrilled--I figured I could still make it to see Brynn perform! I probably should have gotten a speeding ticket but I made it in time to see (and hear) Brynn sing a traditional Philippine holiday song. Brynn's school has a theme this year "Communities around the World". Each grade level chose a song from a specific country for their performance and, of course since it's a Catholic School, the pageant ended with a traditional manger scene. Brynn looked absolutely adorable in her costume and I was so proud of her for singing so well and doing her little dance. I was happy I didn't miss any of it.

No comments: