Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Lunch with your child


I'm undecided how I feel about Brynnie's school. It has good aspects and there are somethings that truly irk me. The one thing I do like is that they have a special day once a month when one of the parents get to have lunch with the student. I remember when I was in school this happened once a year but at Brynnie's private school, they think that it's great for parents and children to do this monthly. I liked the fact that I could check out the cafeteria and see where she goes after she leaves her classroom. Brynn liked the fact that mommy was there with her eating lunch. We even adopted her little friend for the lunch period and she ate lunch with us since her parents couldn't be there. Next month is daddy's turn---can't wait to hear what he thinks about the food....

No comments: