Thursday, September 16, 2010

Dance class




The day arrived--tap and ballet!!! I have been looking forward to this day since I found out I was having a little girl. I found the tu-tu, the leotard and the tights in the beginning of August. I put the dance outfit in a pretty bag and told Brynn how she was going to love being a dancer. She was not happy after school yesterday when I picked her up and told her it was time for her very first dance class. After I got her dressed and she put her ballet slippers on she was excited to get in the room and participate with all of the other 3 year old girls. It had to be the cutest thing I have seen in a long time AND right up my little princess' alley!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I can't believe how big she looks! SO fun! I am interested to hear how you chose Roscoe.