Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Homework....




I cannot begin to explain how busy I am these days. It seems like I'm being pulled in a million directions but thankfully I am a good planner and have great organization skills so the days fly by. Last night was a preview of my future. Practice homework has begun. The teacher this year is wonderful because you get the week's homework clipped together on Monday and you have to return it on Friday--theres no pressure how much needs to be completed each day.


When the girls heard me tell Dylan to have a seat and start homework, they wanted to be a part of the action-- I have a preschool workbook in the kitchen drawer and gave Brynn an assignment of coloring all the squares she could find on her paper and I have Emily the assignment to NOT peel the papers off of the crayons--


I think it's going to take us a while to get into the homework swing of things....

No comments: