Friday, October 17, 2008

Ring around the Rosie







Dylan is like a little sponge these days. Every day he comes home from school he has a new song he attempts to teach his little sister. I was in the kitchen the other day and I heard Brynn mumble something that sounded like "ring Rosie". I assumed she was talking about Rosie, one of Thomas the Train engines, but Dylan knew what she wanted to do, play Ring Around the Rosie. It was adorable--I managed to get a couple of pics but once the princess saw the camera, the game was over. She's wasn't in the mood...

1 comment:

Julie said...

Love the matching pjs! And I love moments like those. What is with the kids and the camera? As soon as they see it, they stop what they are doing and run over, I have to try to secretly catch them as well. :)