Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkin Picking

















I feel like a horrible parent for not taking my kids pumpkin picking this year, something we do every year. Yesterday morning was beautiful so I figured I could get away with going to a local pumpkin "U Pick" patch basically 10 miles from my house. I pulled into the driveway at the place and quickly changed my mind when I realized I had to carry two pumpkins and walk with two children by myself. I had a great idea to just go to a farm stand where there are clean pumpkins and someone that will deliver the pumpkins to your car when you find the perfect one (and did I mention they are CLEAN at a farm stand....). Dylan immediately asked where the hay ride was and I told him that we missed the hay ride (one little white lie never hurt anyone...). Anyway, both kids got their 20 pound pumpkins so daddy can carve them up Wednesday night after our spooky dinner...

No comments: