Saturday, October 16, 2010

The final camping trip of the season
















Purchasing a camper at the beginning of the Summer had to be one of the best things I think we have ever done. We camped 6 out of 8 weekends during the summer and went camping Labor Day and this past Columbus weekend. It was a little chilly but when you camp with the wonderful group of people like we do, there are NO complaints! My kids carved a pumpkin, played from the minute they woke up with the beautiful fallen leaves and relaxed by the fire before bedtime. I LOVE camping in the Fall. We cleaned our little summer home out when we got home Monday night and I cannot wait for Spring to arrive for our Memorial Day weekend at Gilbert Lake










1 comment:

Julie said...

I love how Em is so blond but also sad to see how big they are! That means mine are big too. Sigh. What a fun thing to do though- camping. We had a pop-up growing up and I LOVED it as a kid. So fun that it's so relaxed and they just have a fun time being kids ya know?