Thursday, June 10, 2010

The end of Little Gym....
















It breaks my heart that The Little Gym in Middletown is now closed for good. This place has been such a wonderful experience for my son and daughter and I was hoping that Emily would have the opportunity to jump and play like her siblings have. I guess the economy is taking a toll close to home and the woman had to close shop. Brynn has a real talent for gymnastics. She will be taking dance in the fall but maybe I can find something during the summer so she can embrace her god given talent. Here's some pics from the ribbon ceremony two weeks ago.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I am so sad about Little Gym too. :( It was the best thing I think I ever did with the kids, and I did a lot of different activities. You'll have to tell me where you are going to do dance and we can put the girls in together (Anna can hardly walk of course.) :) I know there's a nice place in Wurtsboro.