Monday, May 24, 2010

Trike a Thon 2010




I have become a very involved mommy when it comes to my children's education and I have to say I do LOVE it...This year has not been the easiest (to say the least) with Dylan's school. I am looking optimistically into the future and praying that everything turns out well there and so are the other parents. To keep the morale and spirits high, a bunch of parents planned the trike a thon which was a huge success. The kids learned so much about bike safety and were told that they were raising money for St. Jude's hospital where sick kids receive treatment for serious illnesses. Dylan couldn't wait to trike for sick kids and I was very proud of him and his classmates. Look out for an article in Tuesday's SC Democrat--the editor was there taking lots of pics of these kids.

No comments: