Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Brynn Anna-Louise!







3 years ago I gave birth to a beauty....Brynn Anna-Louise! Oh my little chicken, as she's affectiontately known in our house is turning into a little lady. She may be on the loud side (I think it has a LOT to do with her astrological sign..the BULL). We call her Stephen Jr. because she doesn't just resemble her daddy, she has his personality too :)

She is a strong willed little girl who isn't afraid to tell you how it is, which may be a good or a bad thing. I swear she's going to be a lawyer when she grows up because she will argue a point until she wins. She loves her siblings and is incredibly sweet when it comes to Emily Grace.

She loves princesses and dress up. She can't wait for Tuesdays to arrive every week because that's our day for Little Gym and chineee food (her favorite as she calls it). Happy Birthday my big girl. Can't wait to see what this year has in store for us....PRESCHOOL is just around the corner




1 comment:

Julie said...

Happy Birthday Brynn!!! I hope she had a wonderful princess party!!!