Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Knobles
















I cannot believe how precious free time is these days. Geez who would have thought! This weekend was the first nice weekend when we did not have anything to do on Sunday. I called my sisters and we decided to take the kids on a trip to Knobles on Sunday. This is a long day for my crew. It takes almost 3 hours to get there and when we arrive we make the most of it. Emily is big enough this year to go on some of the rides and she was all smiles and giggles all day long. Brynn was really peeved because she was denied the opportunity to ride the roller coaster and had to sit and watch her big cousins go on the ride. Dylan, my little train enthusiast can go on several different types of trains so he is as happy as a clam... I don't know when we'll get back to Knobles again but it probably won't be until the Fall.

No comments: