Monday, March 1, 2010

snow







Holy moly have I had enough of the snow this year! Thankfully March is here and it appears that it has come in "like a lion" so I'm hoping it exits "like a lamb". We are counting down the days until the Poley Family hits the road and heads to Myrtle Beach for some fun in the sun (hopefully)



My 3 children spent HOURS outside over the past 5 days! Aunt Deanna and Aunt Danielle came over Friday, with their snow gear, and were prepared to be exhausted making snowmen, snow forts and sleighriding. My nephews Ryan and Joey spent the night Thursday and were just as eager to get outside and play. Thankfully Ryan was over so he could shovel paths to the backyard and to the middle of the frontyard so a snowman could be put together. Unfortunately I didn't remember to bring my camera outside when I took the baby out to play but I did get some pics from our kitchen mid-storm Thursday when the kids headed outside the first time to try to get to the trampoline. I'm praying for warm weather to arrive soon and melt this stuff already!

No comments: