Monday, March 1, 2010

First official haircut


Miss Brynn had her first official haircut last week. She has had her bangs trimmed here and there but she really needed to have the length trimmed because her mane was out of control! (Seriously it reminded me of a mane because her hair was constantly in her face)

Sierra is the only person my kids let cut their hair. I think Dylan has a little crush on her but Brynn LOVES Sierra. I had a sick pain in my stomach even thinking of cutting her long, beautiful (when it's brushed) hair but I knew it had to be done.

My big girl couldn't wait to get beautified! Sierra cut about 2 inches off of the back and it was the best thing we could have done. Her hair looks so nice and neat now and much more manageable! Brynn will be back again in 6 months for another quick trim

No comments: