Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Emily's birthday party
















A "rubber duck" theme--who doesn't like rubber ducks??? Oh how much I LOVED this theme!!! I braved making another home made birthday cake (and this one by far was the easiest) for Miss Emily. The decorations were discovered in my attic two days before the party since I remembered I had bought tons of first birthday stuff when Brynn turned 1. The pink and yellow was such a great combination. Again I get really sad thinking that it was the LAST first birthday party I would ever plan. All of our family and friends came over and we had amazing weather. I think it was 40 degrees outside. The warmer temp allowed us to have the kids play out in the garage and that's where we set up the pinata (because what birthday party in the Poley house is complete without a pinata) and put up the "Pin the Tail on the Donkey". There are too many great pics to post so I'm going to post some without completely overwhelming myself.





No comments: