Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Emily Grace Turns 1




Oh the dreaded post, my baby is 1! As I write this, Miss Emily is growing at leaps and bounds! She started walking about a month ago but is now pretty much running, loves to play, but especially loves pulling things out of my kitchen cabinets and climbing on anything she can reach.




My sweet blonde hair, blue eye baby girl, who came into this world earlier than she should have, has brought so much joy to our lives! She's such a smiley baby and reminds much so much of Dylan as an infant. We are now in the toddler stage (I can't believe I'm using the "T" word) and there's so much to look forward to with her.




She is starting to talk. Of course her favorite word is "Ma Ma" and actually chases me around the house saying "ma ma, ma ma, ma ma". She says "da da, D (Dylan), ba ba, nite nite, up, YESSSSSSS, num num (food) and just started to say "kack kack" (duck). I'm looking forward to taking her to the library classes and before you know it, Little Gym.




Emily Grace, Angel Face, we love you more than words and I'm so glad you arrived and completed our family!

No comments: