Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Road trip






























































I decided at the very last minute, to go away to Myrtle Beach with the kids. Yes I travelled by myself, since my husband had to work. I recruited my sister in law to ride along with me. I have to say I was shocked by how well behaved my kids were traveling during this VERY long car ride. We stopped in Virginia the first night to get a quick bite to eat and let the kids unwind at a Hampton Inn. There was a very nice indoor swimming pool which helped the kids let loose since they were cooped up in my car for 8 hours. Dylan is getting incredibly brave when it comes to the pool these days. I guess he's growing up, but he amazed me when he started jumping in and attempting to swim under water. That's a big step for the little boy who used to be petrified when he went anywhere near a pool.











No comments: