Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Myrtle Beach '09











I cannot stress how much I LOVE Myrtle Beach. I love waking up and looking out and seeing the beautiful ocean and clean beaches. I love the smell of the ocean. I love being able to walk to different interesting places on Ocean Boulevard. I love that my kids enjoy going there and look forward to this trip every year. I love the fact that I am brave enough to travel with my 3 little kids so they can see our beautiful Country, but what I love the most about Myrtle Beach, is that it's now going to be the place where I can take a yearly trip, with my kids, and they know what there is to offer there, what they like to do there, and can relax and enjoy myself. This had to be one of the best vacations I took my 3 kiddies to, and we all cannot wait to go there again next year...(hopefully by plane though :))








No comments: