Wednesday, July 22, 2009

20 years from now...


Twenty years from now when Stephen and I sit on the front porch (which I hope to have soon), I will cherish memories like this. Dylan and Brynn are so different but yet they are so alike. When they are away from each other, they always ask where the other is. They can fight like there's no tomorrow but at the end of the day they love each other "to the moon and back". I never had a close relationship with my siblings growing up and I hope that my children stay as close. They demanded that they camp out on the floor together at my aunt's house two weeks ago and that's where I snapped this pic. After a long day at the beach, they were exhausted and fell asleep as soon as their heads hit the pillow. I pray that 20 years from now, they will love and respect eachother as much as they do right now.

1 comment:

Julie said...

LOVE this post! I am sure they will love each other. My brother and I were close growing up and we still are. What a great picture of the two of them! so cute!