Friday, June 5, 2009

Swipper swiper


I am training my kids to start helping around the house more. Honestly I cannot find the time to keep the house as neat and clean as I would like to, but having two kids that want to try to help clean is starting to make it a little easier. Sunday night Dylan begged me (yes BEGGED me) to use the Swiffer Wetjet. He said can I "swipper swiper?". I couldn't figure out what he was talking about and after arguing with him, I finally realized that he wanted to swiffer the floors. "Have at it" was my response. He had a great time doing it AND did a pretty good job too....

1 comment:

KarenS said...

Enjoy it while you can - I remember the days when Andrew used to come home from school and use the "Regina Steamer Carpet Cleaner" to clean my rugs. That phase didn't last long! Although I suppose if it involves some sort of power tool ... LOL