Friday, June 12, 2009

Packing up the baby stuff...

I have been organizing my house all week long. Emily's closet was getting a little out of control. I spent an entire morning going through her drawers, pulling out all of the newborn and 0-3 month clothes, newborn swaddlers, sorting through the stuff I am keeping, and stuff that can either be sold, or given away. I have to admit, I got a little teary eyed packing outfits away that all 3 kids wore. Reality of Emily being the last baby pretty much set in and made me sad but thinking about how horrible my pregnancies were and how early Emme was makes me appreciate that we made the right decision and I should enjoy every minute of the baby stage. It's already flying by. She'll be 6 months in two weeks and I'm already figuring out themes for her birthday party. As I type this, my sweet girl is sitting in her seat cooing and laughing watching Dora with her big sister. I wish I could just freeze this age and to all of the mommies out there the baby smell!!!!

1 comment:

Alana Goldstein said...

Bittersweet. I cannot believe how big your baby is getting.